Rock Hall Benefit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees

Go down

Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees Empty Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees

Post  Rick Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:22 am

I had planned to sign off the Forum until we decided to make a change to the after-party headliner for Saturday night.

In place of Moonalice, a jam session featuring some members of the White Sox All-Star band (playing Friday night) and the John Entwistle Band will now headline the after party instead. A number of lead singers will take turns on the mike. It should be sensational. Grand Society will still open. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

And thanks everyone for the kind words on the other post, it is greatly appreciated.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees Empty Re: Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees

Post  mv Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Is it possible to still get tickets for the after party?

mv

Back to top Go down

Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees Empty After the Party's Over!

Post  cinbu Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:19 pm

It's tomorrow night. I am so glad. But what about Monday? Sure hope you stop in and give us your feedback on the weekend's festivities, because I am sure, Rick, that I will still be excited and want to share experiences with the folks here. You have done a great job, and have been very patient. This message board gave this whole event a more personal feel, and the slow rollout was the most fun I have ever had before a concert. See you all this weekend!

cinbu

Back to top Go down

Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees Empty Re: Final Post .. I promise .. And a Nice Surprise for After Party Attendees

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down