Rock Hall Benefit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show?

4 posters

Go down

Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show? Empty Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show?

Post  Classis Rock Guy Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Rick,

Are there going to be any more (major) announcements before the show?

Classis Rock Guy

Back to top Go down

Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show? Empty This re-post should answer your question...

Post  davethebuilder Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Re: Let the fun begin ... clues as to the identity of the second all-star band
by Rick on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:49 pm

We are "officially" done. Now unofficially, there may be some surprises in store but those won't be announced, if we choose to announce at all, until the week of the show. But that doesn't mean this is necessarily everyone.
davethebuilder
davethebuilder

Back to top Go down

Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show? Empty Re: Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show?

Post  Rick Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:29 pm

I lied, inadvertently. We will have two more official announcements, although neither are major. One involves the winner of the visitRaleigh.com national band search contest and the other includes a 16-year-phenom (and female) rocker who has been selected to sing two songs with the John Entwistle Band. She is amazing and is about to release her first CD. The younger set will love her. Those announcements will come later this week. As for any more official headliner announcements, we are done. But as I said, anything can happen.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show? Empty Another question Rick

Post  thumper Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm

I was just scanning the website and noticed there was some mention on the info page of a pre-event party and a post-event party. What is the pre-event party about? I also read there were going to be weeklong festivities. Since I am from out-of-town and don't listen to the local radio shows, can you fill us all in on what's going on in Cary during the week leading up to the shows.
thumper
thumper

Back to top Go down

Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show? Empty Re: Are these all the artists you are going to announce before the show?

Post  Caniac Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Rick
How close is the show to being sold out?

Caniac

http://www.carypainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Close to being sold out and the pre-event party is for major sponsors only. We will be putting out a press release next Monday detailing all the activities that are planned for the following week. The post event party is the VIP after-party and jam session at the Lincoln Theatre.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down