Rock Hall Benefit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

artists line-up

4 posters

Go down

artists line-up Empty artists line-up

Post  rockfan Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Please - no one confuse me with rockfan1...

Rick isn't going to announce anything else - that's why the surprises are just that - surprises! I'm looking forward to being surprised myself - but then I didn't go out and put down my hard earned $$ on behalf of anyone else because I learned that lesson the hard way a long time ago.

The headliners have been announced - and it's not what some folks expected. You can't make it into something that you want just because you're out the $$ - for force the promoter and sponsors to release information to help you get back the $$ you are out. You (or the people that had tickets purchased on their behalf and now have opted to bail) either go, have fun listening to a great 2 days of music, and be surprised and elated by who shows up - or don't. Those are the only two choices people. Anyone want some cheese to go with the w(h)ine?

rockfan

Back to top Go down

artists line-up Empty Re: artists line-up

Post  thumper Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 pm

You know rockfan, you weren't doing too bad with that tip of the hat until you popped the cap on that can of smart-ass! Nice to see you have a sense of humor, but you can keep your cheese. Maybe you can use it to make friends at the show cause your jokes sure ain't gonna get you any rhythm. I bet it won't take long to get a second on that motion...
thumper
thumper

Back to top Go down

Post  davethebuilder Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 am

Rockfan has plenty of "cred" here. She's been a strong and steady source of positivity and good vibrations through the summer. That's what this awesome show will be like...two days of good vibrations and great fun...just stay away from the brown acid.
davethebuilder
davethebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  CrabCake Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 am

At this point, I am only looking to unleash my inner Styxtard, but hey, its two days CHILD FREE. That alone makes it worth it for me. I just hope the $4 a gallon gas drama subsides by Friday.

How does the ticketing thing work for those of us who initially bought for Saturday? Just present the ticket twice at the gate?

CrabCake

Back to top Go down

Post  davethebuilder Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:54 am

CrabCake wrote:At this point, I am only looking to unleash my inner Styxtard...

That's funny!!
davethebuilder
davethebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Yes, present your Saturday ticket at the gate and you will gain admittance for the Friday show as well.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down